Covid Precautions at Baypoint
Looking at the fine detail of the Government's update on Covid Secure this week and keeping in line with Pickleball England and Baypoint Sports Club we are very pleased to say that we are able to continue our club sessions at Baypoint with the way in which we have the sessions organised.
Baypoint's current rules taking into account any new measures are as follows.
1. Please ensure that you wear your face mask upon entering the building and head to reception where you will receive the latest information.
2. Baypoint are going to use the NHS Covid 19 App which is now downloadable.
3. QR codes will be put up throughout the complex for you to use.
4. Please wear the face mask upto the time that you enter the sports hall for the Pickleball session.
5. If during the club session you need to go to the toilet please wear your mask to the toilet, whilst in the toilet and then on the way back to the hall.
6. At the end of the session please wear your face mask if going to the bar and take a seat when you will be able to take your mask off (please note the last orders are at 9.30pm).
7. The Bar will be open for table service only.
8. At the end of the session please wear your face mask from the hall until you reach the external exit doors if you are not going to the bar.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE PENALTY FOR NOT WEARING A FACE MASK IS £200 AND IS ENFORCED BY COVID MARSHALLS.
We are still allowed to have a maximum of 6 per court.
We are still allowed to have a maximum of 24 participants in the session on a Wednesday and a Sunday.